About the Hall
The Wandong Public Hall was built in 1902 with timber donated by local entrepreneur Robert Affleck Robertson. The hall was originally a mechanics institute and free library. It was used for all the fundraising activities in the town, soliders were sent off to war and welcomed home at the hall; and dances, echre parties, and school concerts were regular activities. The hall is now used regularly by local groups and is hired out for parties.
Address: 19 Rail St Wandong
Please Contact: The booking officer Christine Gordon on (03) 5787 1890
For more information please visit the Wandong website.