About the Hall
Built in 1844 and restored in 1994, The Old Union Chapel is the Barossa’s oldest building. It has been used for quit displays, musical events, weddings, funerals and fringe concerts. A special place for special occasions.

Address: 8 Sarah St, Penirce SA 5353
Please contact: 
info@oldunionchapel.com.au or go to the website and download a booking form: http://www.oldunionchapel.com.au