About the Hall:
The Robertstown Peace Hall was opened on 18 April 1923 by 2 members of Parliament for a cost of $3,100. A crowd in excess of 300 were present. Under constant use the supper room proved too small , so on 23rd November 1956, Mr George Hambour M.P. opened an addition of the new supper room. In 1963 a Ladies Powder room & toilet block was added. In 1967 a front porch & rear toilet block was added. In 1996 a new carpeted room was added, along with a store room, bar area, disabled & men’s toilet & remodelled kitchen, & 2003 a BBQ area was built.
The town is very proud of our hall & grateful for the foresight of the citizens of the district. There have been many improvements over the years so it is hoped that future generations will value it. We have had many dances, football dinner dances for 50 years, debutante balls, picture shows, well known country music entertainers & weddings in the hall. It is used by the Daycare group for meetings & functions.
Address: 22 Comercial Street, Robertstown, SA 5381
Please Contact: Maureen Keller on 08 85817122