About the Hall:

The foundation stone for the Morgan Institute was laid in July 1909 with the official opening was celebrated at Easter in 1910 with a Grand Ball. The original part of this grand building cost a little over 400 pounds at the time. Other rooms were added at a later stage. The building was constructed from local stone. The Steinway Piano which is still housed in the building was installed just after completion and can still be played if needed. This establishment has seen many social gatherings, including dances, school concerts, pantomimes and formal dinners as well as sporting events and as an election venue

Address:  Cnr Third & Ninth Streets, Morgan, SA 5320

Please Contact:  Mid Murray Council – Morgan Hub on 85 400 060