About the Hall
The history of the Moonambel Hall (formerly Mechanics Institute Reserve) is documented in the book ‘If these Walls could talk.’ The first hall was washed away in the floods of Nov/Dec 1933. The current hall was opened in 1937. The Pyrenees Shire has always been very good to the hall committee & in 2015 a brand new kitchen was built. The hall has played host to all the usual community activities, such as school concerts; church luncheons/teas; cabarets; wedding breakfasts ; trivia nights; exhibitions; life’ drawing classes; markets etc.
Address: 14 Woods Street Moonambel 3478
Please contact: Steve Lane on 0419 548 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings