About the Hall
On the site of a former Caroline Chisholm Sheltershed and the first Malmsbury council chambers, the Mechanics Institute was built in 1876 and the Federal Hall added in 1895. Now managed by the Malmsbury Historical Society, it has housed and supported a wide variety of community organisations and functions.
Address: 71 Mollison Street, Malmsbury VIC 3446
Please Contact: email@example.com or call Ros Stevens on (03) 5423 2264 for bookings