Kyabram Town Hall was built in 1895 instigated by the Mechanics’ Institute Committee and funded by the citizens of Kyabram. The hall was used for local balls and community events. The Kyabram Reform Movement held political meetings at the hall. The hall also was used as the Magistrate’s room, a higher elementary school and a venue for screening movies. Later to become the town library and most recently through negotiation with the Shire of Campaspe the local community rallied to renovate the hall to it’s present status to house the Isobel Harvey collection and three other gallery spaces, one of which is the home of Splinter Contemporary Artists.
Address: 199 Allan Street, Kyabram
Please Contact: email@example.com
For more information visit the Kyabram Town Hall website.