About the Hall
Set amongst the tall gums, this timber hall started life back in 1956, it’s opening was part of the 1956 Back to Dunolly Festival. The building was a Scout Hall for many years and then a Woodworkers Club. The Dunolly Neighbourhood Centre acquired the building from the local council in March 2016 for a new home for the local art group, with $6,000 in grants the building was completely renovated, all the work has been done by volunteers. The annual art show will be our first official event and we look forward to many more.
Address: Corner of Alice & Thompson St, Dunolly
Please Contact: Venue manager Lynda Vaterat email@example.com or DDNHC
Co-ordinator: Sharon Hiley at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (03) 5468 1511 for bookings.
For more information please visit the Dunolly Arts Hub Facebook page.