About the Hall
The Christmas Hills Mechanics’ Institute Hall first built in the 1877. In 1984 the hall was redeveloped by the local community, students from Box Hill TAFE and the Shire of Healesville. In 2013, with money from the bushfire appeal after the devastating Black Saturday Bushfires, a further redevelopment was project managed by the Hall Committee. The hall is in a pleasant rural setting and is often used as a wedding venue. It is a focus for local events and is also home to the Christmas Hills Orchestral Players (CHOPS) where they rehearse and perform concerts. The Christmas Hills Mechanics’ Institute Hall is the cultural capital of the universe!
Address: 787 Ridge Road, Christmas Hills
Please contact: Bookings secretary: Sandy Jeffs. Telephone: 0418523644
For more information visit the Christmas Hills Mechanics’ Institute Hall website.