About the Hall
Originally sited opposite the Healesville Sancturay, this hall was built in a day and a half in December 1924. It was moved to its present location in 1978 and renamed V.C. Mullett hall in his honour on his 80th birthday. At the opening ceremony, Mr Robert Eadie hoped this hall would be a happy meeting place. Over the years many dances, weddings, 21sts, parties of all kinds, flower shows, etc. have given residents hours of pleasure within these walls. Find out more on the Badger Creek Hall website.
Address: 358 Badger Creek Road, Badger Creek
Bookings: Contact Kathy by phone: 5962 3639 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 20 November: Badger Creek Hall Open Day