About the hall
The Bacchus Marsh Public Hall was built in 1883 as a Mechanics Institute. It was declared at the opening that”…the building is to be devoted to the purposes of a Public Hall, Mechanics Institute, Free Library and Shire Offices for the accommodation of the inhabitants of Bacchus Marsh and district.” For nearly 140 years the Hall has been a community meeting place in Bacchus Marsh. Balls, dances, concerts, theatre, movies, Council meetings and public meetings have all used the Hall as a venue.
Bookings Officer email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 1300 BM HALL (1300 264 255)
Event: Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 November 2017: Makers’ Market