EVENT DATE: Monday, 17th November 2014
Are you an artist or arts group living on the Mornington Peninsula? Are you a teacher or working in a library and looking for arts workshops and experiences in 2015?
As part of Regional Arts Victoria’s annual Home is Where the Hall Is project, Mornington Peninsula Shire Council has invited staff from Regional Arts Victoria to conduct an information session in November about a number of opportunities and avenues for support.
At the information session you will hear about:
- Regional Arts Victoria
- Funding opportunities for organisations and individuals
- The exciting Education and Families program for 2015
This information session will be hosted by The Arts Group Of Flinders Inc. and will provide the opportunity to not only hear what resources and opportunities are available but to meet and network with key Regional Arts Victoria staff, as well as members of other arts and cultural networks in your area.
Monday 17th November, 2014
4.30pm – 7.30pm
Supper will be provided
Flinders Civic Hall
54-56 Cook St
Flinders Victoria 3929
Places are limited so please RSVP by Friday 14 November to
Andrea Ebsworth on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (03) 5950 1716.
- Liz Zito – Cultural Partnerships Manager, Regional Arts Victoria
- Suzi Cordell – Education and Families Manager, Regional Arts Victoria
- Andrea Ebsworth, Cultural Planner, Libraries, Arts & Culture, Mornington Peninsula Shire