EVENT DATE: Sunday 27 November 2016
Join our local firemen for a BBQ lunch, then show us how well you can bake by entering our 6th ‘Great Kaarimba Bakeoff’! Sections for men, women and children, and everyone gets to sample the entries for afternoon tea. Also featuring a display of interesting, pretty or special aprons. Just bring your apron along on the day. A fun social gathering where everyone is welcome.
Bake off SECTIONS
- Men only scones
- Men only chocolate cake, iced and/or decorated (new perpetual trophy for the winner!!)
- Ladies only sponge, iced and/or decorated
- Ladies only high tea sandwiches, equivalent of 2 rounds
- Open, any variety of cake
- Open, 6 pieces of any slice
- Children under 12, 4 decorated cup cakes
- Children under 12, 4 decorated biscuits (not necessarily homemade)
Please deliver your bake off entries to the hall by 12.30 for judging.
Bake off entries will be used for afternoon tea.
We are seeking aprons to have on display, please bring your favourite one along.
For further information contact Gail on 58269488
Date: Sunday 27 November 2016
Venue: Kaarimba Hall
Address: Kaarimba Hall Rd, Kaarimba 3635
Entry: $5 (preschoolers free). Includes lunch, lucky gate ticket, and a grand afternoon tea.
ABOUT THE HALL
Kaarimba Hall is a lovely old historic building in the farming district of Kaarimba, 30 Km north of Shepparton. Built in 1900, it has been used for all types of social and sporting functions for 116 years and is still available for hire for parties, badminton or other functions.
Visit the Kaarimba Hall page.